my once in a lifetime of SPM, PMR & UPSR =)

its about 6 month ago after i finished my SPM examination but i still have something to share about it. i managed to score well in that exam as i got 3A+ 5A 1A-  and yeah i can say that i am proud to have that result though i'm not very satisfied. i expected for more A+ but i only get 3 instead. but its okay, pass is pass. impossible for me to turn back time. 

i am not a genius student but i do have that passion to achieve higher in anything. when i was 12, i was sitting for UPSR examination. honestly, i expected for 5A's, and so do the teachers and all my villagers. i'm a quiet famous student as i always in top 3 during my primary school and that made all my schoolmates respect me (i guess). and they comes my pride. i am too proud that i was such an intelligent student (perasan) and teachers trusted me. after finishing my UPSR examination, i was confident that i would get 5A's but i didn't. i only scored 3A's and 2B's . all i can say is i felt that i disappoint everyone around me. i feel ashamed about my result. since then, i never go to my primary school and never saw any of my teachers (until now).

moving forward to a lower secondary school, i threw away my pride and continued as a low profile student. i never showed off (tunjuk pandai) to my friends anymore like i used to do it before. i went through my PMR examination when i was 15 and i got an excellent result as i manage to get 7A's. i was very happy and i finally proved it that i could get straight A's.

but one thing that change me very much is that, i am no longer a confident student but a low confident student. i was scared  to teach others about any subject that i am good at (eg. chemistry, maths, physic) i was scared if any of my friends label me as a top student ( i hate it). i went through my SPM examination during my 17 and yeah i made it and score well. hee :) 

i admit that i am not really enjoying my secondary school like i did during primary school, but i still satisfied with what i had ! 
and now i am planning for my next level of studies. huh~ i hope everything will just fine.

lots of love <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skin Introduction & Common Skin Disease 

The day you went AwaY