Starting & My life =)

Hyep ! Nama saya Norfaezah Suhaimi , dipendekkan menjadi Fye . this is my very First Time blogging and seriously i spent my whole day just to start my FIRST WORD here. hahaha (love to laugh).




as this is my first time blogging, i really love to share bout my family :D (love my family). born as a baby girl (a very complete one) i never expected my life would be a very tough one. when i was 1 year old, my parents divorced and since then me and my brother stayed with our grandparents in a village. my lovely mother continued her life as a single mother and worked hard to find money in order to raise me and my brother.every month my mom would sent us money and she could hardly met me and my bro as she lives miles away from us. 

after the divorce, my father left us and since then i never saw him again. its painful that i don't even remember his face, his voice or anything. i felt that i was born without a father personally (but not biologically). but there's nothing more painful that i lost my mom when i was 13 in a car accident. my heart broke in pieces knowing that now i am an orphan. 

but, of all the pain that i went through, i discovered and understood the real meaning of life. Life is not as bored as people talking about. Life is wonderful. flashing back to few years ago, i'm glad and proud to be who i am. After all that i've been through, its only makes me even STRONGER and STRONGER !

in your right picsa is the memory i had with my mom during our vacation in KOREA. its 5 months before she left .

okay guys, left u with lots of love <3 

muahh =)


Comments

  1. seriously talking fye... i am proud of u. very proud of u. Keep on going, keep on blogging, keep on writing something on this blog. U won't believe it when i said i spent a whole day reading...finding some information related to "encouragement" (Just found your blog today)... and ... i found that i am searching for new entry every hours... Sincerely. :) May God protect you and your brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u sista :) Just realize about this very encouraging comment.
      Thanks again :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skin Introduction & Common Skin Disease 

my once in a lifetime of SPM, PMR & UPSR =)

The day you went AwaY